**We are not currently accepting applications for potential MAD Agency models at this time. Please be aware that this may change in the furute and check back for further updates.**
This page will provide you with all the information you need to be able to apply for a modeling position within MAD Agency.
Please take time to read what is on this page so that you can also decide if MAD Agency is the right agency for you. We are serious about our business and we are looking for people with real direction and focus.
ABOUT MAD AGENCY
MAD Agency is a boutique modeling agency in Second Life that caters to clientele who would only deal with professional staff, highly experienced models and expect the show that is unique in it’s production and design. We are more focused on quality of our shows than their frequency.
MAD Agency clients: LeLutka, Cheerno, Leezu, Muism, Baiastice, Alphamale & Blacklace, Icing to name a few. You can view some of our previous shows/clients here.
- Your avatar must be at least 12 months old
- Your avatar name needs to be appropriate
- Your profile needs to reflect in all it’s aspects just how serious you are about your modeling career
- Highly developed sense of personal style and immaculate appearance
- Extensive collection of skins, hair, eyes, shoes, accessories and poses
- Powerful computer system that can cope well with lag without crashes
- Good reputation
- Excellent camera control skills
- Superior level of prim adjustment
- Able to fit/adjust hair
- Good understanding of shape adjustments needed when fitting various clothing
- Able to edit appearance to achieve varied looks, change body types so to meet designer’s request
- Successful applicant must also be able to match poses to clothing/style of the show
- Good understanding of model HUDs and knows how to customize AOs
- Completed formal training (modeling course) with a reputable modeling school in Second Life
- 12 months minimum Runway experience with proven track record
If you believe that you have what it takes and you are meeting all of the above criteria visit MAD Agency @ KMADD to obtain MAD Agency Model call application form.
For all inquiries please contact Risa Bright, MAD Agency Director.
Applications close on 15th of August. No late application will be accepted.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
After you have filled out your application and submitted your photos:
- Head shot (512×512 pixels) and
- Body shot (1024×512 pixels)
MAD Agency management team will screen the applications and contact the group who will be called in for the second phase of model casting.
- Successful applicants would be expected to meet in person with MAD Agency Management for an interview.
- If you do well in an interview, you will be asked to participate in MAD Agency Audition Runway Show, specially designed to test your runway skills.
In the runway show you would be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Successful adjusting of hair and clothing prims
- Styling skills
- Dressing for occasion/style (you will be asked to produce 3 specific looks)
- Walk and turns
- Able to match poses to styles presented and show variety of poses
- Ability to follow direction (queues) and choreography
- System stability
- Reliability, flexibility and team work
The simulation of a runway event is the last phase of the casting process for the agency. After this you will be contacted to notify you of the outcome of your application.
Thank your for your interest in MAD Agency and good luck!