A handful of items go a long way in an ensemble. It’s possible to be seen in less and still be covered from head to toe. Classic coloring and sleek lines are very pleasing to the eye no matter what route you go. Remaining traditional and looking onward can be done at the same time by utilizing items you may have never thought would work. What catches your eye most? It makes the look.
Never go wrong with choosing classic pieces that you can match with others to create your look.
A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope, is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature, either purposely, by being bitten by another werewolf, or after being placed under a curse. This transformation is often associated with the appearance of the full moon, as popularly noted by the medieval chronicler Gervase of Tilbury.
This werewolf inspired look features:
1. Lycan claws from Messer Co., which includes color and texture change (red, white & black) so that it can match with your AV.
2. Lycan eyes and slashed cheek wound tattoo from Repulse – specializes in gory tattoos and eyes. Eyes also include red version and the tattoo comes in left and right side options.
3. Elf ears from SLink. Comes with a HUD to change the color of ears easily. (Ear eraser from Aitui worn to hide the default ears)
4. Outfit from INDI Designs, total 8 different colors available in store, click here to see more!
5. Engineer boots from COCO Homme.
5. Skin from Bad@zz. Many facial options and 3 different tones available in the store.
6. Raven hair and shape from MADesigns.
<complete style credits after the jump>
Extemporaneous – unrehearsed or improvised.
< complete style credits after the jump >