Sunday 24th June @ 4PM SLT Maddox DuPont (owner of KMADD and a creator of award winning MADesigns Shapes) will be a guest at Avenue Models Academy presenting Bodies of Distinction: Sculpting Your Unique Shape.
With MAD Agency model search just around the corner this is your unique opportunity to get an expert advice on your look and get most out of your avatar.
The course will cover:
• Importance of an avatar in Second Life
• What makes a shape unique?
• Realism Vs Fantasy – which one are you?
• Debug settings – changing default camera position for edit appearance
• Common shape imperfections: chin, crotch, torso, neck, ears
• Working with quality shape base
• Body proportions
• Shape values limitations
• Shape values combinations
• Face Structure
• Jaw line
• Facial Hair & Body Hair
• Make up
• Hair Base
• Use of body fat
• Adjusting shape to outfit
• Adjusting shape to hair
• Adjusting shape to skin
• Tips and Tricks of editing in appearance – exiting appearance to check eyes and shape proportions
• Creating outfits and final shape adjustments
• Correcting your shape
• The one simple secret to unique shape
To enroll in this class please visit this link for more details.
Maddox DuPont is owner of KMADD ~ Appearance & Style brand in Second Life. Together with his partner Kirk Claymore, Maddox was responsible for creation of KMADD City (Shopping Mecca for Men). Maddox currently works as a creative director for MAD Agency (Boutique Modeling Agency) and is the sole creator behind KMADD brand which offers: hair, shapes, eyes, poses, skins and complete avatars for both male and female. Maddox has also worked as a fashion editor for various magazines in the past and currently manages MAD Image style blog. Winner of GLANCE Fashion Awards in 2012 for Best Shapes, Maddox has been designing avatars for nearly 6 years, helping experienced and new residents to achieve unique and polished look.