Tag Archives: Repulse
“Devil” comes from diabolus, the Greek word diabollos which means a slanderer, or accuser, and directly refers to the rebellion of the fallen angel and God’s judgment. In traditional black magic, demons have usually two shapes : a monstrous one and a pleasant one. The pleasant one can be a beautiful woman or an elegant good-looking man.
Sinner for this Halloween…
A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope, is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature, either purposely, by being bitten by another werewolf, or after being placed under a curse. This transformation is often associated with the appearance of the full moon, as popularly noted by the medieval chronicler Gervase of Tilbury.
This werewolf inspired look features:
1. Lycan claws from Messer Co., which includes color and texture change (red, white & black) so that it can match with your AV.
2. Lycan eyes and slashed cheek wound tattoo from Repulse – specializes in gory tattoos and eyes. Eyes also include red version and the tattoo comes in left and right side options.
3. Elf ears from SLink. Comes with a HUD to change the color of ears easily. (Ear eraser from Aitui worn to hide the default ears)
4. Outfit from INDI Designs, total 8 different colors available in store, click here to see more!
5. Engineer boots from COCO Homme.
5. Skin from Bad@zz. Many facial options and 3 different tones available in the store.
6. Raven hair and shape from MADesigns.
<complete style credits after the jump>